Tuesday, January 1, 2019

“Every moment is a fresh beginning.”

In the moments where eloquence eludes me, I simply allow myself to ponder and lose myself in the stream of consciousness where images of calendar pages and empty glasses and lines of code jumble themselves together. For the days that pass all too quickly and for the days you wish would last forever. The scent of plum wine that places me gently into the arms of sleep. There are no data structures that can organize my life, no machine learning algorithm that can make the right choices for me. Yet the hourglass has been turned over once more and we begin again. We run towards sunrises and wish each other well as if something has changed between today and yesterday. Yet the only thing that has changed is that we decided to live more purposefully-- to try to color between the lines in this new coloring book called 2019. Cheers.

To all abandoned endeavors:
All the sentences that are never
Finishing a project is a
Commitment means fostering a relationship that might never
Working hard is the only way we truly
Learning is a lifelong endeavor

Quote by T.S. Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment